Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Streak of Independence

Recently, whenever I'm folding laundry, Gwen will pull shirts and pants over her head, trying to put them on like big people do. She gets very proud whenever she successfully pulls a shirt over her head and she claps her hands and giggles. Today, Gwen went back in her room to play. After a little while, I realized that it was way too quiet back there, usually a sign that Gwen is pulling all the clothes out of the drawers. So I sent Logan back to check on her. Sure enough, Logan called back that Gwen had emptied a couple of the drawers. He told me to come look, and this is what I found:

I swear, I can't wrestle that girl into clothes any more, but she sure loves pulling all her shirts over her head as long as I'm not doing it!

5 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Cuteee and probably so frustrating at the same time! I was thinking of you the other day, and how patient you must be to have two little ones. I think I will need all the advice I can get, real soon when L decides to come. I think I might just go crazy!

Becca said...

ha ha ha- she's cute!

Lindsay and Ron said...

That is sooo funny! Maci used to do the same thing!

Owen Family said...

Lindsay's comment says it all. She definitely gets it from her Aunt Maci!

The Tibbitts said...

Oh. . . as frustrating as that must be for you, she is really cute.