For Mother's Day, Logan spoiled me by letting me pick what I really wanted. So on his day off that week, I found a good local gym and got a membership. I went once so far, but I had so much fun, even though I went by myself. All day long I felt energized and kept wishing I was back on the treadmill. I didn't realize how much I missed moving! I'm really excited to start living healthily and losing all this baby weight! Logan also took me to the mall to buy a new dress for church. All my normal clothes don't fit me anymore, and I'm so sick and tired of wearing maternity clothes! I had a very good mother's day, and I can't wait to spoil Logan in return for his birthday coming up and for Father's Day!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Energized for Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day! We went to our family's house this weekend to celebrate Mother's Day. The weather was so beautiful, that I was dying to get outside. We went Frisbee golfing twice in one day, and I was sore for the rest of the weekend. I loved it though. I miss trees and grass and dirt. I felt like a little kid again. The course was pretty extreme. We had to climb a small mountain for a couple of the "holes, but everything was growing, and green was all around me, and the exercise felt so good that I didn't mind that my legs and arms were screaming. I should have brought my camera, but I didn't think to, of course. I wish Rexburg had a good Frisbee golf course. It's so much fun, even though I'm so bad at it!
For Mother's Day, Logan spoiled me by letting me pick what I really wanted. So on his day off that week, I found a good local gym and got a membership. I went once so far, but I had so much fun, even though I went by myself. All day long I felt energized and kept wishing I was back on the treadmill. I didn't realize how much I missed moving! I'm really excited to start living healthily and losing all this baby weight! Logan also took me to the mall to buy a new dress for church. All my normal clothes don't fit me anymore, and I'm so sick and tired of wearing maternity clothes! I had a very good mother's day, and I can't wait to spoil Logan in return for his birthday coming up and for Father's Day!
I love being Mommy!
For Mother's Day, Logan spoiled me by letting me pick what I really wanted. So on his day off that week, I found a good local gym and got a membership. I went once so far, but I had so much fun, even though I went by myself. All day long I felt energized and kept wishing I was back on the treadmill. I didn't realize how much I missed moving! I'm really excited to start living healthily and losing all this baby weight! Logan also took me to the mall to buy a new dress for church. All my normal clothes don't fit me anymore, and I'm so sick and tired of wearing maternity clothes! I had a very good mother's day, and I can't wait to spoil Logan in return for his birthday coming up and for Father's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was a lot of fun last weekend. We just got back from disc golf and I was really bad. It was fun though.
You and your girls look so cute...all in new dresses! This weekend was super fun, I'm glad that we were all able to make it up there! I'll have to try the frisbee golf course some time!
Post a Comment