Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Babies and Hobbies

Eliza gave me the idea to post a baby picture of me to show just how chunky I was. So here's a picture of me and another of Phoebe when we were about the same age (almost 3 months.) Even though I wasn't quite 9 pounds at birth, I was definitely the fatter baby! I think Phoebe is cuter though. (These pictures were taken around Easter time, I just realized.)
Logan has been really motivated to take pictures of grave stones for others through a website called findagrave.com, I believe. Anyway, we've been to a hand full of cemeteries in the past few weeks, and we've taken our girls with us. They usually fall asleep on the drive (as shown in the picture below) so while he walks around looking for specific grave stones, I drive around looking for grave stones near the road. It's kind of fun, actually, though it may sound somewhat creepy. It helps out people out of state who have distant family members buried in Idaho and who want pictures of their graves for sources. We all need hobbies.




5 comments:

Lindsay and Ron said...

Oh! I love chubby babies! Logan must have gotten his grave hunting genes from my dad...I remember doing that as a kid!

Eliza said...

Love the baby picture, you are both cute babies! Love the double chin you had. Looking for gravestones, I can see the strange mysteriousness of it all as well as the family history aspect. Whatever floats your boat, I always say!

Owen Family said...

You have told me how chubby you were as a baby. I must admit, you didn't exagerate. You were very cute.

The Tibbitts said...

I love the baby pictures too! Posting your picture with Phoebe's was such a good idea. You were/are both so cute!

Emmio said...

I remember grave hunting with dad! Only like once or twice though. We also did it as a junior project. It's so cool! Also, the baby pictures are SO cute!!