Saturday, June 6, 2009

Not Much New, Just a Few Pictures

We've just been hanging out here in our little, hot apartment. Since it's been raining for the past few days, we've been playing lots of games and going bananas. Phoebe is turning four months old in a few days. She's gotten to be very social. She laughs at her sister, and she smiles really big for her daddy. Her favorite toy is that little baby doll rattle. It's constantly wet, since she loves to suck on it. She's very cute.





We're going off to New Jersey at the end of the month. I'm very excited for my family to meet my girls, and I'm super excited to take Gwen to Story Book Land and the beach! We haven't been to New Jersey since Christmas of 2006, so I'm thrilled. Could you tell?

3 comments:

Owen Family said...

I miss those little tykes. Phoebe's hair is still dark. What is that growth on Logan's chin?

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Ok, Phoebe is sooooo stinking adorable!!! and Gwen of course as always! Does Gwen like the splash park? If the weather ever decides to get nice we should plan a play date there!

Eliza said...

Holy cow! I can't believe Phoebe's almost 4 months! She looks so cute. I'm diggin' Logan's facial hair and his shirt, is that a football jersey? Kris would like that since he served part of his mission in Liverpool. 2 1/2 years is a long time to have not gone home, glad you get to go spend some time with your fam.