So I decided to post some pictures that have always come up again and again in conversation or are just plain special to our family. Yes, all of them deal with Gwen. I noticed that 99% of the pictures on my computer are of Gwen, and about 1% are of Logan. There's an obscure percentage of pictures of me, but I'm usually holding Gwen. Since I'm usually in my pajamas all day now, I don't mind this at all. Anyway, here are the special pictures of our RayLo family, going back to Gwen's arrival.
Okay, this picture came about by complete accident. I had noticed that she was hugging her teddy bear and giggling, and I wanted a picture. When I looked back at the photo, I noticed that she had stuck out her tongue! Every time we see this picture, we crack up. When she gets older, this picture will definitely be a classic... and black mail.
I can't believe how many people we managed to fit in our small apartment for Gwen's baby blessing party. We were pretty much squashed like that the entire time. We'll get to do it a second time for Phoebe's blessing!
Gwen's first picture! This is the first good look I got of Gwen. Logan took a couple pictures to come show me while I was recovering from the c-section. Gwen didn't like those wires at all. The monitor kept flat lining because she kept pulling the cords off her body. She's less than an hour old in this photo. Wasn't she gorgeous? Looked just like her daddy from the moment she was born... well, from the moment they wiped the green baby poop from off her body, anyway.

This picture was taken just a couple of hours before I went into labor. I feel so huge now in this pregnancy, but I'm realizing I'm even bigger in this photo. I have three weeks of growing left to do! Let's just say two and a half.
3 comments:
These are all some of my favorite pictures too! She's had such an outgoing personality from the moment she was born! It will be interesting to see if Phoebe is the same or more mellow... hopefully more mellow (for your sanity) :)
It was fun to see these cute pictures of Gwen. I amazes me how much she has grown up. Soon she is going to big sister and I am sure she is going to do such a great job. I am sure you cannot wait for little Phoebe to come!!!
Well you guys are officially jumping into the family thing now. When I was pregnant with number two, we would wonder and hope that we would love the 2nd one as much as we did the first. yes you will. Love reading your blog. Love, Aunt Kath
Post a Comment