Monday, January 19, 2009

Four Weeks to Go!

AHHHHHH! Where has the time gone? I mean, sure this has felt like the longest pregnancy in the history of the world, but I put every thing off thinking I had plenty of time! Now, I have to cram labor prep, sanitizing the apartment, reading up on new borns again, and a million other things in four weeks. I haven't even ordered the bed yet! And we have zero clothes for her. My mom is sending a box full, so I'm hoping that arrives on time. I'm starting to feel the pressure. Then I realized, our apartment lease ends in April, and we have no idea where we're going, not even which state we'll be living it by that time. Logan's been working hard on getting his resume sent to a job he would really love, which could hire him in one of a handful of cities across the country (cross your fingers for Denver!) So I'm kind of freaking out a bit. Tons to do in such a short amount of time.

I had a dream the other day that I had my baby, and she was beautiful! The dream was so realistic. Phoebe looked like a newborn, with her puffy, sleepy eyes, and chubby, pink cheeks. She looked like me (except for the eyes. All my children will have Logan's eyes.) When I woke up, I was so disappointed. I wanted my baby back. This was the first dream I had about the baby. When I was pregnant with Gwen, I had dreams about her all the time. They were mostly scary, though. Like, I put her down somewhere and I couldn't remember where. I'm glad the baby dreams are finally starting up. Man, I'm putting everything off this time around, huh?


Going off topic, here's a picture of Gwen's new fashion style. This is the way Gwen's been insisting on wearing her shirts. If I fix it, she'll get really upset, and somehow squirm her arm back out of her sleeve. She's our little Tarzan woman.

3 comments:

Lindsay and Ron said...

NO! Not Denver! Are you out of your mind? I'm crossing my fingers for Idaho Falls! I don't know what I'd do without my babies close (and I'm not talking about Logan)

Owen Family said...

OK, I admit it. Gwen is the cutest kid on the block, even with her clothes half on.

Eliza said...

You're in the homestretch now. My second pregnancy probably dragged on the longest since I was at home all the time with Matthew counting down each day instead of having work to go to and distract me. Love Gwen's new fashion statement!