Monday, February 15, 2010

Just Another "Love You" Kind of Day


This year for Valentine's Day, Logan and I agreed not to spend money on each other. (We're saving up to have our eyes checked. We're going blind.) So we agreed to write each other heart felt, hand written sentiments (hahaha.) Logan certainly got spoiled from his three Valentines. The little girls gave him a hand made card (on red card stock, cut outs, and everything) and I gave him a couple sappy letters and a Bountiful Marriage Card (like the Starving Student Card.) We had good fun all day long, playing games with the girls and making puppy eyes at each other. It was basically like any other day, but it was fun to do our them in the name of St. Valentine. 

Gwennie in her new dress. She loves her "pretty cloves." 

Phoebe's "love me" look.

I made a special dinner. It was bow tie, roasted red pepper Alfredo pasta with salmon and cheese. Turned out pretty good.



Hope everyone had a happy Valentine's Day!
I love you, hot stud of mine!

5 comments:

The Tibbitts said...

What a special day! You have such a fun, sweet family.

Michelle said...

You two are so funny and cute! Happy late Valentine's Day/

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

cute!!! and you'll have to share the recipe sometime soon! :)

Grannie Wright said...

GLAd you guys had a nice Valentine's Day. I figured its about time I commented. Your dinner sounded exotic. We had heart shaped hamburgers. oh well.

Becca said...

sooo cute! love you guys!