Thursday, December 3, 2009

Fun Pictures


Phoebe's bed head. She looks a lot like Logan in this pic.

Too cute. She needs a haircut so badly though.

The girls love to get into the cabinets. I can't wait to give them their own kitchen for Christmas.


It's almost nap time. The girls are making their escape.

Phoebe loves Gwennie's car. She gets so proud of herself when she's on this thing. She hasn't figured out how to make it go forward yet. It doesn't matter to her though. I think she likes being taller.

Gwennie put her coat on upside down and insisted that we zip it up (down?) for her and she refused to let us fix it. I think she looks kind of like a duck.


Gwennie made the mess and let Phoebe take the blame. I had to clean it up, though.
Not fair.


3 comments:

The Tibbitts said...

Such cute kids! Luke has started getting in my cupboards too-- although it probably gets twice as messy with two kids.

Eliza said...

Cute pics! Oh the joys of toddler hood! Have fun cleaning up all the wonderful messes!

Lindsay and Ron said...

Those are my girls! So adorable, but so messy...tell Gwennie that I love her...MORE!