Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Update!

I'm not sure what happened, but these last couple days Phoebe has been AMAZING! I've done nothing differently yet, but she's been so good and playing so well, I feel like crying now. She's playing with Gwen, getting into things, being so good! I think Friday night may have helped. Logan and I went to Lindsay's work program. Collin Raye was performing (it was awesome!) so we asked Logan's brother and his wife to babysit our kids. This is no easy task for anyone. Gwen is so hyper and Phoebe is so clinging, that you feel like your watching 10 children. Phoebe screamed and cried for the last hour we were gone, but I think allowing someone else to watch her, helped her relieve her anxiety. I came back! She trusts that I won't just disappear. Hopefully, I'm not jinxing this. It's only been two days. Still, today and yesterday were great days, and I thought I should post that.

No comments: