Sunday, November 29, 2009

Some Thanksgiving Memories



We spent Thanksgiving in Soda Springs. We all had a great time talking with each other, playing disc golf, and  cracking up (or pulling our hair out) over something the girls were doing. I realize I didn't get very many pictures this time. I took one picture on Thanksgiving (which has a bad pic of me in it, so I won't be sharing :p) and the rest of the pics are of the girls playing. 

Here's Phoebe playing with toy peas. I think it's appropriate because Gwen calls her PP. I hope that nickname doesn't stick though.



Phoebe couldn't get enough of the bird. She'd pull herself to standing and try to poke it. I caught her trying to look innocent.


I can't get a good picture of Gwen anymore. She doesn't like having her picture taken, and when I pull the camera out, she wants to look at the pictures on it. This is Gwen running to help me with the camera.


Gotta love 'em!

1 comment:

Owen Family said...

Such cute pictures. It was so fun to have you all here. Can't wait until Christmas.