Monday, December 14, 2009

Can't Get Enough of 'Em


Here are some pictures I've taken this week. Phoebe is all dressed up and ready for church. Her hair is hopeless. There's been so much static cling in the air, it's impossible to get her fine hair to lie down. People at church were playing with it.



I have to be fast taking a picture of Gwen. When she sees the camera she comes running. 



Phoebe has started running for the camera too.



Gwen looks so grown up at the computer. 



So she got into a bunch of Phoebe's clothes and put them all on. She's wearing a hoodie, a onsie, and a jumper. She insisted on wearing these for half the day. 

3 comments:

The Tibbitts said...

Super cute! I am so glad Phoebe is doing better. She looks like such a sweet little girl.

Michelle said...

Your girls really are such dolls! They look adorable in their Sunday outfits. I am glad to hear that the Phoebster is doing better. I saw Collin Raye too, I loved it! Ps-If you ever need a babysitter I am definitely here for you guys.

Lindsay and Ron said...

Little sweetie peas! Gwen DOES look just like a little lady - she growing up way to fast for me!