My sister Samantha is planning on coming to visit us in Idaho in the next couple of months. I'm so excited to have her here. The last time she was here was when Gwen was born, but I was a bit preoccupied at the time. This time I won't be pregnant or recovering from surgery, so we're going to have a blast. Because I'm so excited, I decided to create a post dedicated to her and share with everyone who she is!
Samantha Lyn is 19 years old. We used to fight like cats and dogs when we were kids and were as different as night and day. She's dabbled in a lot of activities in her life: piano (she's great), singing (again, awesome. So not like me), and horseback riding. She's extremely bubbly and quite goofy. When we're together, we're always making fun of something, quoting ancient movies that we watched as kids ("So don't you try to go 'oink oink oink!' when you can only go 'weee weee weeee!'"), laughing hysterically, or fighting. Good times. So I'm thrilled to have her visit!
2 comments:
That will be really fun for you. It's amazing how close you can be to a sister even when you weren't when you were growing up. My sister and I are the same way.
That will be fun for you! Maybe your guys can come down to IF for a night and we can all go out to dinner or something - FUN!
Post a Comment