The night before Halloween, Logan and I carved our pumpkin. It was our first time ever carving a pumpkin and we were quite proud of the results.
Do you see it? It's a scary face peeking out through blinds. Very startling.
Gwennie loved her cowgirl costume. She wore it all day on the 30th and on Halloween. She even let me do her hair in pigtails. She usually hates for me to do anything with her hair, but I told her that cowgirls wear pigtails, so she let me.
And our Phoebe was an elephant! She laughed and laughed when I put it on her. She must have felt silly, but she was the cutest elephant ever!
Here's us checking the mail before trick-or-treating. Once we turned the corner, Phoebe was sound asleep.
It was a beautiful night. Gwen got extra candy for being so cute. After a half an hour, we returned home and made cinnamon hot chocolate, ate some candy, and convinced Gwennie that she needed to go to bed. I had to wrestle her out of her costume. She looked so confused the entire night, but I knew she had a lot of fun.
3 comments:
What and adorable cow girl and elephant! Yay for you to actually going trick or treating! That pumpkin you carved turned out awesome!
I must admit that those were the cutest trick-or-treaters ever. Too bad Phoebe missed out by sleeping but she'll have plenty of Halloweens to come.
I laughed at the first picture cuz it looks like Logan has a pumpkin on his head! Cool carving! Your girls were super adorable! I love that elephant costume and I can't believe how old they both are looking. I remember how funny Rex was last year, that first year of really being able to understand what's going on (sort of). I'm sure it does seem so strange to them that they can go around dressed in these costumes and ask people for candy! But what fun!
Post a Comment