Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Play Time!

Same ol' same ol' going on here. I try to come up with things to keep Gwen from running crazy, but the same activities everyday I think are boring her. Now Phoebe can sit, so Gwen's been having fun sharing all her toys and showing her the ropes. I know my blog seems to be more of a public photo album than a blog, but, oh well. I like showing off my cute little girls.

Phoebe just started sitting up last week. She used to be so cranky during the afternoons, but now she's so happy to just sit and play with toys. She's so proud of her self and loves the new view.
Phoebe is constantly surrounded by a ton of toys. Gwen brings her just about every toy out of her toy box to give to Phoebe. So far Phoebe's favorites are that lizard ball toy that Gwen is tinkering with, that little piano, and Gwen's toy pots and pans.
Phoebe's been practicing her dunks.
Gwen and Phee are best friends. Gwen thinks it's so neat that her sister can sit with her on her princess couch now. I think Phoebe is still trying to get used to things. She's always quiet in new places, studying things out. I swear Phoebe smiles... just not for the camera yet.
Phoebe thinks that doll is pretty neat-o. It looks just like her.
She also couldn't get enough of Gwen's bug. I'm so proud of Gwen for sharing all her toys with her little sister. Sometimes Gwen can get pretty jealous of her. When Phoebe started sitting, Gwen would immediately try to knock her over. Gwen gets tons of attention, but she's still getting used to sharing that attention with Phee. She's doing better now. And Phoebe can't get enough of Gwen. No matter what Gwen does, Phoebe cracks up. She looks up to her big sister already, and Gwen loves it.

Right now our lives are centered around our girls. If we ever go anywhere, it's to take them to the park or go shopping for new clothes or toys for them. It's a great life. I may want to pull my hair out sometimes, but I'm an ultimately betting person because I'm a mother. It's sappy, but it's the truth. I love my girls.


8 comments:

Rydgd said...

They are beautiful! Keep showing them off!

Anonymous said...

adorable new pictures! They both are really growing like weeds! Were in New Jersey right now, but when we get back we really should hang out. (208) 319-4323 that's my number if you ever want to do a play date, ethan would love it!!

Anonymous said...

oh, and I was logged in under my mom's account, sorry! It's katelyn!

Owen Family said...

I love my little girls. Phoebe looks so happy now that she can sit up.

Eliza said...

Such cute pictures! It's great when they learn to sit up. They are both so adorable.

The Smiths said...

I love the pictures of your girls. They grow up so fast!

Michelle said...

The girls are lookin good. Sometimes I feel like my blog is a photo album too, I guess it's kind of the point of the whole thing. I can't believe how big Gwen and Phoebe are. I am glad that they are such good friends!

Lindsay and Ron said...

I just love them so much! It looks like you guys had a blast in NJ - I'm glad you survived the plane ride! I need to come and see Phoebe's new sitting up trick!