Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Couple Pictures (Surprise!)

You know, I don't really have much to say. I just wanted to post cute pictures. But I guess I can share a couple things, now that I think about it. Gwennie is starting to talk a whole lot more. The other morning when I came out of my bedroom, she ran up to me and exclaimed, "Hi, Mommy! I missed you!" And one day she needed a band-aid on her foot so I made her wear socks to keep her from pulling it off. She asked for me to take them off, and I said no. She looks up at me, blinks, and asks, "Why?" It's starting already! The phase of "why?" Sheesh. Gwen's also saying hi and bye to everything imaginable. "Bye trash!" "Hi, cheese!" Today after nursery when I came to pick her up, she said, "Bye, bubbles!" then ran out of the room. I don't think she likes the people at nursery so much.

Gwen likes "holding" Phoebe. Phoebe's almost Gwen's size already, but Gwen likes to sit behind her and lean Phoebe back. She looks up and says, "Cheese!" every time. She's my little ham. Phoebe tolerates it, mainly because she has the improved chance of grabbing Gwen's hair.
And Phoebe loves her daddy's hat. She thinks she's so cool when she wears it. And she is. There's no doubt about that.
We've just been hanging out here. We can't wait for Halloween. I've been searching for the cutest costumes for Gwen and Phee. I'm thinking Gwen should be an Indian, but I have no ideas for Phoebe yet. Something cute, I'm sure.

I guess I had more to say than I thought.

2 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Now that's funny! So funny I had to zoom into the picture and see for myself! :) I will admit, Lj's poop is much more tolerable than E's is! There is just something about that sweet, yellow breastmilk poop that I don't mind... Anyway, Oxyclean Spray, use it, it works! I swear by it... Gets out everything imaginable!

The Tibbitts said...

Cute pics! I can't wait for the Halloween pictures. Gwen as an Indian will be too cute.