Sunday, August 30, 2009

Oh, Poop! *Warning: Baby Fecal Matter!!*

Logan begged me to do this post. So if you have a very weak stomach, you probably should just skip this post. You've been warned!

In our family, we have our fair share of poop stories. I swear, Gwen is the princess of poop, and she's teaching her sister well. I'm not sure how Phoebe managed this one. She was sitting up the entire time, and we looked over, and her outfit was soaked in her sweet, yellow yuck. She's done this to us many times. I'm talking 3 to 4 times a week. It's causing much laundry mayhem.
And this picture is kinda gross, I'm sorry. I just couldn't believe it. This was the day that Gwen tore off her diaper and refused to let me put one back on her. So I thought, today must be the day she will be potty trained! So I brought out her potty chair once again and had her sit on it for quite a while. But nothing happened, and she soon got very bored. She ran around without her diaper on for just five minutes once she got off the potty, when she came out of her room showing me the poop that was all over her hands. Really?! I ran to her bedroom, and this is what I found. She pooped on her toy box. And her poop is no where near as sweet as Phoebe's. Ugh.
They're my little stinkers! But who doesn't love sharing poop stories once in a while? (Yeah, I'm sorry. But in my defense, Logan really did beg me to post this!)

1 comment:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

HAHAHAHHHHAHAHAAAHHA!!! I appreciate a good poop story Rachelle, no worries!!