Friday, September 25, 2009

Family Photos

We got back the photos from our session that we had in the gardens on BYU-I campus. Here are some of them. I'm having a lot of fun going through the pictures, deciding on which ones to develop. We're finally going to have pictures to go on our bare walls. We have about a million pictures of Phoebe smiling, but only a handful of Gwen smiling. That's okay. Gwen took a very good "artsy" picture. But we never could get Phoebe and Gwen to smile in the same picture. Oh well. One day.







7 comments:

Rydgd said...

Darling pics!!! That sweet Phoebe is so so darling! And Gwen is growing into quite the beauty!

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

i love them!!!! all of them are soooo cute! Im glad you went with the rognon's!!!

Becca said...

SOOOOO dang cute!!! I love them!

Lindsay and Ron said...

I ADORE these pictures! I need to look through the whole CD to pick the ones I want for my house...:) I can't believe how happy phee is, especialy when she cries everytime I hold her...*sigh*. Tho photagrapher was way good...does she have a website?

Rachelle said...

Thanks, everyone! Lindsay, yes they do have a website. It's rognonphotography.blogspot.com They are pretty awesome.

Owen Family said...

These pictures are awesome. I can't wait to get some of them for myself.

The Tibbitts said...

So cute! Your kids are adorable and getting so big. I love getting everyone together for a picture-it is so fun.