Monday, July 6, 2009

Vacation Pictures!

Daddy comforting Phoebe on the airplane going to New Jersey. Gwennie playing with her friend Julia in the pool at Nanna's house.

Gwen May with her great-great-grandmother, May.


Gwen and Julia eating waffles before Story Book Land.



Gwen exploring the Igloo in Story Book Land.

Gwen riding the merry-go-round at Ocean City.

Elephant ride at Ocean City!

Phoebe and her cousin Hayden, surrounded by Logan, my brother Shaun, his wife Kelly, and my sister Samantha.

Me holding my nephew Hayden! He's just a week older than Phoebe. I love his floppy cheeks!

Logan pushing Gwen on the swing at mom-mom's house.

Blowing out birthday candles. Every time Gwen sees a candle now, she sings "Happy Birthday to you!" then blows on it.


After cake.

Five generation photo of my family.

Nanna giving Gwen hugs on our last day in NJ.

Here's Phoebe, hanging out in a window sill, while we ate breakfast at the Denny's in Layton.
I have a lot more photos that I'll add to my facebook.














1 comment:

Becca said...

Looks like a wonderful vacation!! Seeing family is always the best. :)