Thursday, July 23, 2009

Phoebe Firsts

Phoebe ate her first rice cereal the other day. She loved it. She didn't spit much of it out, and she kept sucking on the spoon, trying to get more. Next month she'll be eating fruit and veggies! I can't believe how fast this is all going.
Phoebe sits up for a few seconds now. She tries really hard to stay balanced, and she can for a little while.
Phoebe is growing up fast! Soon it'll be her birthday that we're celebrating!

2 comments:

Eliza said...

Awww man, I can't believe how big she is getting! Real food already and sitting up?! She sure is cute, her hair looks like it has lightened up quite a bit. Gwen's haircut looks cute too!

Tara said...

That is soo crazy, rice cereal was one thing I dreaded the most with Scarlet, but it looks like Phoebe has got it down.