So anyway, on Gwen's birthday, we went over to Lindsay's house to have a little party. It was so much fun watching Gwen attack balloons, down two cupcake cones, and tear open presents. It's fun now that she's old enough to understand present opening. Even though after one present, she doesn't want to open any more because she wants to play with the toy she just unwrapped right away.
We've entered into the terrible twos. Personally, I'm like, whatever. We just left the terrible ones, so I'm pretty much prepared for terrible twos. Hopefully, I'll get lucky and the tantrums will start dying down. I hope, I hope, I hope.
Gwen had a doctor appointment the other day. She's 36 1/2 inches tall and 30 pounds. She's a pretty big two year old, so says the charts. I'm not sure where she gets her height from. Phoebe is another big baby. She's 15.5 pounds, which is pretty normal for her age, but she's 26 inches long! That's in the 98 percentile. We have tall children, for some reason. They'll be thankful for that later in life.
Here's Gwen on her birthday posing for the camera. I told her to stand in front of the door so I could take her picture, and she laid down and started posing in various positions. She's funny.

Gwennie at Aunt Lindsay's house playing with a punching balloon. She loved that thing.
Gwen eating a cupcake that was baked into an ice cream cone. It was a very cute idea, and Gwen thought it was a real ice cream cone, so she licked the whole thing.
Gwen got two strollers and two baby dolls for her birthday! She loves pushing her babies around and taking care of them. She is currently teaching one of them how to go pee-pee on the potty. I'm hoping Gwen takes the hint.

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Gwen!!!! She looks absolutely adorable pushing her baby around in the stroller. I think she is trying to say, "Mommy, I want a brother!" Haha- JK!
What a fun day! She is getting cuter all the time.
Happy Birthday Gwen! She looks identical to Logan in these pictures!
I know how you feel about your kids growing up, it's a strange feeling. Matthew will be 12 before I know! And he's going to the middle school! I was sad we missed her birthday party, it looks like she had tons of fun!
Post a Comment