Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fashion Show

Phoebe turns a month old in a couple days, can you believe it? She's almost 11 pounds, she can lift her head briefly, and she nurses like a pro! I'm especially excited that she nurses so well, because it took Gwen three entire months before she would cooperate. That was so stressful. But the only problem we've encountered so far with Phoebe is her bellybutton. It bled for a couple weeks after the stump fell off. It's fine now. She also loves to be cuddled by mommy, so it's hard to put her down, but you can't complain about cuddles! She's a great night time sleeper, too. She came home from the hospital, and that night she slept five hours straight before I woke her up to eat. She even sleeps in her own crib! She's so different than how Gwen used to be. Phoebe's an easy going baby. It's a good thing, too, because my mom just left this morning. This is the first day alone with our children. I'm a bit nervous. My mom did so much while she was here, I hope I'll be able to keep up with everything. Anyway, here are some pictures we took of Phoebe in various outfits. We had a baby fashion show one day and got some really cute bright eyed pics.














3 comments:

Lindsay and Ron said...

Oh, what a sweetheart! I just love her so much!

Owen Family said...

She has changed so much. I look every day to see if you have updated your blog. It's great to see some new pictures.

The Tibbitts said...

Very cute pics. She is growing up so cute. I'm glad she has been such an easy baby for you.