Monday, March 23, 2009

One Long, Happy Day!

On Saturday, our family attended Nathan and Rebecca's wedding, luncheon, and reception. It was certainly a long day for us, especially for Gwen and Phoebe. Gwen did pretty well with all the activity, I think. It was certainly exhausting for all of us chasing her around, making sure she didn't crash into anyone's wedding party on the temple grounds. She almost got away from me once, when I grabbed her arm and she pulled it out of her sleeve. She ran around half undressed and ran into a bride with her photographer. I was embarrassed, but Gwen didn't think twice about it. She was just trying to escape me no matter what. Phoebe was a real trooper, and didn't seem to mind being passed from one person to the next. She even smiled her first real smile at the reception! I caught it on video, but not with a picture, sadly. I can't wait until she starts smiling all the time so I can get those precious pictures! Here are some pictures of the day. I didn't take a whole lot, but here you are anyway.















1 comment:

Owen Family said...

It was a fun and tiring day. Those little girls are sure precious. I'm looking forward to those smiles too.