
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Update on Phoebe typed with one hand with baby in arm
Phoebe turned a week old yesterday. I can't believe the time has flown by so fast. Phoebe's bruising has almost completely disappeared and her swelling has subsided considerably. She's so cute and chunky, we can't stop taking pictures of her. She's such a good baby. At night she can sleep for five hours at a time without waking to be fed. I get nervous, so most nights I wake her to feed her. I get pretty good rest. I've been able to heal pretty well, and I'm in very little pain. Today, I even got to walk down the street with Gwen and Logan for some exercise. I can't wait to completely recover so I can get on the floor and wrestle with Gwen. She's a hyper little girl, and I think she thinks I'm boring. But we're adjusting pretty well to having a new member of the family. Phoebe's so relaxed and cries very little. So far she's the complete opposite of Gwen. We love our little baby girl.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
It was good to come and see you guys today, she is very cute. Love all these pictures. SORRY for my kids' craziness, balloons+4 kids+small spaces=kid craziness. I should've left them home:( Anyway, good work she is very sweet! See you tomorrow evening.
Wow! She's changed soooo much! I'm feeling alot better, so I'm planning a trip soon! She's looking so much better without all of the bruising...what a doll!
What a pretty girl! Logan is a smart and lucky guy to surround himself with beauty. Gwen is sure starting to look like her mom in my opinion, that picture with the knot hat makes her look so grown up! Congrats you guys on another beautiful baby! Kris
Post a Comment