Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Extremely Excited.

I went to my doctor today, and he said I could go at any time! My due date isn't for another 10 days, but he thinks I could go early. I hope so! I'm ready to have this baby! We finally set up her little travel cradle that she'll be sleeping in for a while, and it's extremely cute and aching for a baby! Can you tell I'm really excited? I don't have a cute story to share or anything, I just wanted to post that I could go into labor any day! Ahhh!

My mom is here. She got here yesterday. I'm so thankful! She wasn't able to make the birth of Gwen, but this time she came very early so she wouldn't miss it. This way Logan won't have to take so much time off work, especially if I have to have another c-section. Still excited!

My sister-in-law is being induced tomorrow! She's quite a few days late, so it's great that they're starting her tomoorw. She's having a boy named Hayden. My first nephew. I'm very excited for her too. I think it would be awesome if we had our babies the same day, but I doubt my uterus would cooperate. It'll probably be a few more days for me. But still! Only 10 days! Ahhh!

4 comments:

Owen Family said...

That's great news! I'm really excited too! I expect phone calls for every stage of the process. I'm not even at camp this time. My fingers are crossed for EARLY!

Rydgd said...

We're so excited for you! How cool if you had Phoebe on the 9th - Granny's birthday! I hope you're early...that's always a wonderful surprise!!! Can't wait to see pics of the new little one!

Michelle said...

That is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys. You will definitely have to keep us posted on how everything goes!

Tara said...

Good luck with everything guys! We'll be thinking of you!