Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hospital Pictures

I am very swollen in most of these pictures. I'm also drugged, so don't judge too harshly, please. I love my two daughters! Gwen doesn't know what to think of the new baby. It seems as if she doesn't notice her very often, but when she does she smiles and says, "Baby, baby!" We're trying to get her to say Phoebe, but she has no interest in that word yet.
She's a full day old in this picture. I got to spend the entire night with her, and boy does she love to be cuddled! I loved spending so much time bonding with her. She seems to know when I'm not holding her, and she fusses until she's curled up on my shoulder. I love my little/big one.

I got Logan up early in the morning (he spent the night at the hospital with me) so I could walk around, and he couldn't take his eyes off his new baby.

My little girl was so bruised! She went through an awful lot, but she came out beautifully! Can't say the same for me, though.



My momma with her newest granddaughter! She was there the entire time with me, and she even got to cut the umbillical cord. I'm so glad she came. She's been helping me out so much, allowing me to rest and heal while she cooks and takes care of dressing my babies and feeding Gwen (and Logan and me!)






3 comments:

Eliza said...

Wow! Way to go girl, you beat the record for my biggest one! She's adorable, all that dark hair. Congrats to you all. Gwen looks so old now, big sister! I'll call you tommorrow and see if you want me to bring you dinner. Try and rest, you'll have your hands full with two little ones.

Lindsay and Ron said...

I love my new little niece sooo much! I need to come up and see her again!

The Tibbitts said...

What a beautiful baby! I am glad that everything went so well. The miracle of life is truly amazing.