Because of the gorgeous day today, we walked to the Nature Park for some fun. The girls get absolutely crazy being cooped up all the time in the house, so it was a much needed adventure. We ran into a bunch of ducks and got to feed them our cracker snacks we brought us. Those ducks were brave. They came so close to us, I couldn't resist taking pictures. We could have hand fed these ducks if we wanted to. But we didn't. I've seen enough funny home videos to know that these things can get grumpy and attack. The girls were very excited to see quack-quacks up close.
3 comments:
Feeding the ducks is sooo fun! I'm glad that they enjoyed it...hopefully we'll keep having these good days!
I bet that was so fun for your girls! Kids love to see animals, especially if they can feed them but don't have to touch them. :)
We love the Nature Park too! It's like a little slice of heaven tucked away back there. Those ducks are pretty fun but those geese can get kind of nasty!
Post a Comment