Since GC is Easter Sunday this year, I was very pleased to dress the girls up in their Easter dresses for church a week early. It was very hard taking pictures of these two. I'm planning on taking more on Easter and hopefully they'll stand still for me. But we got lots of comments from people at church. I was surprised that not more people dressed up in pastels and whatnot for Easter. Maybe it's because we don't have church on Easter this year. When I was little, my mom went all out on us girls. She pranced us girls into church in matching dresses, hats, gloves, and purses. Logan wouldn't let me get them hats. They wouldn't have worn them for very long anyway. Still, they clean up nicely, huh?
Gwen's really into bubbles, as most kids are. She's been practicing doing the actual blowing. She's pretty good at it now. She calls it "bubble potion" like they do on Super Why. That or "Mr. Bubbles" from Lilo and Stitch.
Her cheeks crack me up.
3 comments:
Love the girls in their Easter dresses! I love that you wore matching hats, gloves, and purses as a girl. One year Eliza made matching dresses for Mich and Brit that included matching hats, and it was just too cute. And all the elderly in the ward just ate it up. Gwen's cheeks are hilarious!
Oh your girls are ADORABLE!!!!!
You know how everyone says that they have the cutest nieces ever? Well...I'm pretty much positive they don't hold a candle to mine :) They're definitely the cutest.
Post a Comment