Monday, June 8, 2009

More Pictures, Couldn't Resist

Phoebe loves to wrap herself up in the blanket my friend Lisa made for us. (Lisa, if you're reading this, this blanket is seriously her favorite! Thanks for the crutch!) She will grab fistfuls of blanket and roll around so she's completely wrapped up and mommy has to come save her. Then she does it again. Gwen can't eat anything without getting it all over her. We gave her one chocolate before bed. I should really start using bibs with this one. I just hate washing and rewashing and rewashing, etc. them.
A cute picture of a daddy with his baby.



This is the miracle that takes place when Gwen won't take a nap at nap time. By six o'clock she is out like a light. I think she's the coolest kid ever, but when she takes unexpected naps, the world can relax a little. I can, at least, which is enough.




4 comments:

Lindsay and Ron said...

Wow! that picture of Gwen is a RARE moment...she is such a busy body!

The Tibbitts said...

Cute pictures! Your kids are getting so big too!

Emmio said...

I really love that picture of Phoeve in the blanket! It's just precious!

Emmio said...

*Phoebe...gosh, I can't type haha