Here's Phoebe a couple Sundays ago, dressed all pretty to go to church for the first time since her baby blessing.

Gwen had a lot of fun playing with Phoebe, and Phoebe looked to be enjoying it to! I usually don't let Gwen get too close to Phoebe, since Gwen's so hyper and, well, dangerous. But she laid down nicely next to her little sister and laughed and played. I'm so glad she loves her Phoebe.

Gwen thought it was funny that Phoebe kept hitting her in the face. She's a riot.

Since we're planning on moving next month, we have quite a few boxes lying around, which is Gwen's dream come true. I'm not sure how she managed to fit inside this box.

Phoebe was smiling up a storm, and I couldn't get a picture of it! I'll keep trying every day.

I love my little girls!
4 comments:
They look so cute together. I think they will be good friends.
What cute girls! I love Phoebe's pink dress, oh I miss girly clothes! Looks like they will be great friends. Gotta love boxes!!!
Those are some dang precious little girlies! Enjoy it!
I can't get enough of them, I should try to come up there when Grandma and Grandpa aren't around so I can have them to myself :) I keep telling dad that's since he's Gwen's favorite, he can't be Phoebe's too...so what if I'm being selfish! :)
Post a Comment