Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We Broke It

Christmas is only 9 days away, and our camera broke. I'm still not exactly sure how it happened. It can't even be blamed on one person; it was a family effort, really. Gwen was in her new Christmas dress that my mother bought her, and I made Logan take a picture of Gwen in my arms. He showed me the picture he just took, then he handed me the camera, and I think Gwen swatted at it, and down in fell, to the rock-hard kitchen floor. The lense broke, it won't go back into the camera. The camera refuses to turn on because of it. I'm very sad, and I've been grieving the loss of my little digital camera since Sunday. Thankfully, the memory card is still intact, but I used to use that camera on a daily basis. Gwen is always doing something cute that needs a dozen pictures of. I'm trying to convince Logan that we should get another one before Christmas. I mean, come on... this is Gwen's first Christmas when she can tear open presents. I need pictures! My poor camera.

Last night, Logan and I wrapped all the presents. I'm very impressed with ourselves. Everything is ready to go for Christmas... well, except for the fact that I haven't done Christmas shopping for Logan. He hasn't gotten me anything yet, so I don't feel so bad. I still have no idea what to get him besides books. I should get him a crockpot. We don't have one, and it'll benefit me, too. :) Every man's dream: a crockpot.

1 comment:

Lindsay and Ron said...

Ok,so we almost lost our camera! We dropped it in the parking lot at Garcia's after dinner for Logan's graduation! Luckily it didn't get run over or frozen or stolen! Don't worry, I will make sure to take tons of pictures for you :(