Saturday, December 13, 2008

Graduation!

Logan graduated! Last night's ceremonies were very long and kind of boring, but it was all worth it to see Logan accept his diploma cover (he doesn't actually get his official diploma for six weeks) and listen to President Uchtdorf's talk. I didn't get many pictures of last night because I have a crappy zoom on my camera, and there were many heads in the way of any decent shot anyway. Isn't my hubby cute?
Gwen stayed home with Emma-Leigh and Maci and played while we were at the ceremonies. Gwen loves her family. She can't get enough of her grandpa. He's the coolest person ever. Everytime he walks by, she grabs onto his legs and demands to be picked up. It's so fetching cute.
The entire family ate at Garcia's last night. I love the tampico stuffed chicken! So delicious. We need to eat there every week. The drive home was insane. It started to snow and it was tough to see. I was so tired, I wasn't stressed about it. I'm usually a wreck in the car, but last night, all I wanted to do was sleep. My legs hurt so badly from the intense walking around campus. It snowed so much today. Logan called me from work and told me to look outside. It was a complete blizzard out there. Pretty cool. I hate the snow though. I can't wait for it to melt.
I have only 9 weeks to go! And we don't even have a full name yet. We want the first name to be Phoebe, after Logan's great grandmother who passed away last year. We wanted the middle name to be Catherine. My mother's name is Catherine and the baby's due date is on my mother's birthday, Valentine's Day. But my mom just recently told me that she didn't like the flow of Phoebe Catherine. This made me laugh, because I didn't like the flow either, but I didn't know what else to do because I had already told her we were going to name the baby after her. So now we have permission to name her something else, I guess. Maybe we'll find a different variation of Catherine that flows more nicely with Phoebe. Well, those are just my thinkings. We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Rydgd said...

Congrats, Logan! And I LOVE that the Phoebe legacy keeps going on and on...!