Second week of school just started, and already Gwen has boy trouble. She's been being "tormented" by no less than FOUR boys this week, all wanting to chase her. Gwen has no idea why these boys keep harassing her, and she's gotten quite upset about it. Yesterday it was one boy. I called the school (because he pushed her down a few times) and he apologized to her today. But at recess today, three new boys chased her around, but she was fed up. She turned around and pushed one of the boys down. She had to pull a yellow ticket because of it. True, she should not have pushed anyone, and I am a little disappointed that her recess has been ruined for her these last 2 days. But I can't help but smirk a little.
I know why these boys are chasing her around... And I'm a little proud that she's standing up for herself. It's hard being the new girl and making a name for yourself in a brand new school. Next time I want her to tell a teacher instead of pushing a kid over. But my little girl is being chased by boys... oh dear me.
Sorry about there being no pictures. They discourage parents from showing up during school hours and taking pictures of the kids.
Here's a picture.
"You think you can catch me? HA!"
No comments:
Post a Comment