I really shouldn't be blogging right now. Isaac is crying on my lap and is demanding attention. This is one reason I don't blog very much anymore. But I need to blog today, as this little-big one turned 6 months old!
It is true. We've had this awesome little guy in our lives for half a year already! Hate to brag, but I'm gonna.
This last month, Isaac learned to sit. The girls think it's pretty funny. He can also get anywhere he wants to by rolling or creeping. Phoebe does not find this as amusing, because he usually rolls right on over to her toys. Phoebe's animals are absolutely not for sharing, but the little brother is challenging this rule. He's too funny. He can pull himself across the floor by grabbing onto the rug and lunging forward. He's a little caterpillar. He'll be crawling soon! Not sure how I feel about that.
And one last thing before I pick up Isaac who is having a complete meltdown because I won't let him bang on the laptop...
He had his first big boy bath today!
In the bathtub, I mean. He's had baths before. Promise.
He is wearing Gwen's baby towel. I've used it with all three of my babies. Why not? Who cares that it says Gwendolyn on the hood? It works!
We'll be celebrating his first birthday before we know it!
Maybe tomorrow I'll do an update on the girls. If the boy lets me!
2 comments:
I refuse to believe he's that big already! Man, he's just growing so big and so fast!
Time has just flown and he seems to be progressing so fast. I just don't see him often enough. Sure do love him.
Post a Comment