Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Doctor Visit

Today I took the three kids out on my own to Isaacs 2 week well-baby appointment. It was pretty stressful, got to tell you. But we managed pretty well, even with Gwen and Phoebe running amok in the doctor's office. Isaac is doing very well. He's already over 10 pounds and he's 22 inches long. My big boy! He's healthy, but the doctor did find a small fracture in his collar bone that he got from being born. His body's already taking care of it, and will heal completely on its own. Poor thing! I figured he was sore, because sometimes when I picked him up he would cry like he was in pain. Now I know why, and I just want to cuddle the heck out of him.  

Isaac waiting for the doctor in the Submarine Room. 

The Suns hat Grandma made. Looks good on him, I think. 

Less swollen, and still looking like his daddy.

Well, I had better go pick up the husband. Should be fun loading all three kids on my own again, and hopefully I won't get lost. I'm terrible with directions. I don't like to drive on my own if I can help it. Good thing my sister is coming from New Jersey tomorrow to visit for 2 weeks! I'm so excited to see her! 


1 comment:

Owen Family said...

You are a brave soul taking all of them on your own. Poor little guy with his collar bone. I do remember him crying when we picked him up a little wrong. He sure does look like his daddy. Have fun with Sam.