Today I am 18 weeks pregnant! I am through being nauseous, and have a great appetite. I'm feeling the baby move everyday, which greatly excites me, because it's finally feeling "real."
On December 29th, I get my ultrasound and find out what it is, and it'll be even more real. This time around, we are equally excited to have a boy or a girl. Having three girls would be precious and having a boy would be something new! We're finally settling on a couple names, but don't quite yet have a middle name picked out if it's a girl. We're completely stumped. But we have plenty of time.
I probably won't get around to posting before Christmas, so let me say now that I hope everyone has a joyous and safe holiday!
3 comments:
That is exciting that you are so close to finding out what it is. Your tummy is definitely showing a little bump. I sure am excited to add two new grandbabies to the family next year.
Glad you're feeling better - this is the best 'section' of pregnancy, i think. You look fantastic! Can't wait to hear who the new little Owen is!
You look great!! Cant wait to find out what this little baby is! :)
Post a Comment