We had a fun Halloween this year! The wards that meet in our building had a large trunk-or-treat for the whole community, and there was a great turn out. The girls were on their best behavior and weren't greedy, only taking one candy a piece. I was so proud of Gwennie for saying thank you when she remembered, and making sure that Phoebe got a piece of candy in her pumpkin. I'm glad there was a trunk-or-treat because I didn't see any trick or treaters in the area Saturday or Sunday. The girls got a good load, and I took my "mommy tax" so I was happy too. Logan was all too happy to eat all the candy we bought in case we got trick-or-treaters. We have a lot of candy in the house at the moment.
Gwennie was a "princess witch", as she called herself.
Phoebe was the cutest little pumpkin. She got a lot of compliments.
And of course I let them pig out on candy in their costumes, so they have chocolate stains all over them now.
Oh well.
Hope everyone had a fun Halloween!
3 comments:
Those girls are really cute! I'm glad that you guys had so much fun!
They are definitely the cutest witch and Umpkin around. Wish I could have been there.
I've said it once and I'll say it again, I have the cutest nieces ever!
Post a Comment