Well, we're starting our move tomorrow. I still have a lot of cleaning and some packing left to do. I can't believe we're moving out of this place. I brought both my babies to this place, and even though I'm excited to move on, I'm still kind of attached to our dishwasher-less apartment. It's given me a lot grief, but all my memories of our little family take place here. I think Gwen will like the new apartment, and Phoebe won't know any different.
So here are some new pictures, probably the last taken in my daughters' first home.
3 comments:
yay! come live by ME!
Awww...those are my girls! It was so nice spending time with little Phoebe last weekend...I don't get to see them enough!
Phoebe is so cute! As well as Gwen, I can't believe how big they are getting, they already both look older from your last posts. Good luck moving! I am dishwasherless, too. So, I have to ask does your new place have one?
Post a Comment