Saturday, October 24, 2009

Old-ish pictures

Thought I would update quickly. I finally found my camera (it was hiding in the hole in the couch) so I figured I'd just post some of the favorites that a took weeks ago.



Some family updates: Everyone in our family except for Phoebe had the stomach bug. Good thing we took turns and we weren't all sick at the same time. We're all feeling better now. Good thing, too, because our car is currently dead, so we've been walking a great deal. I guess it's good for us. I just hope it doesn't snow any time soon. And even Phoebe has taken up being mobile. She's crawling now! It's so cute to see her go. There's no hiding from her now. She'll always be at my heels.

2 comments:

Zee said...

Fabulous photos! You have a gorgeous family! (^_^)

I am thrilled you have a blog! I can live up to my stalker past much better now that I know you have a blog, LOL! :P

Grannie Wright said...

Sheesh! I finally read your blog. I just love to see the pictures. Keep up the good work. I know you will be blessed with a job.The Lord works in mysterious ways. Love you guys. alot.